I have been wanted to take some nice pictures of the kids for a couple months now. I decided last Saturday after naps we could go and take some. The kids both had good naps so I thought it was going to be good, wrong! They wanted nothing to do with it and were being nightmares! Nothing not even promises of candy, fruit snacks, or ice cream worked. I think they had had to much of it already over the last two days! We got a few good ones but nothing what I had envisioned in my mind. I think I might just pay someone to do it this summer.
I had always heard about this main street in Collierville that has cute shops and some trains but had never seen it until the week before we were driving around looking for something and stumbled across it. The flowers when we first saw were all out and the blossoms but once we went back a week later most of them were gone but it still was pretty.
Thanks to Aunt Deb for the clothes. She bought these for the kids when she was here in March and they looked so cute in them. Easton's shirt is a little big but that is a good thing he can wear it all summer!





















No comments:
Post a Comment