Monday, April 9, 2012

Storytime

Ella and Easton both love to go to the library and look at the books. We have been trying to get to story time every week but it is hard a lot of times. Last week we finally were able to make it again after a few weeks of missing it. They read stories about Easter this week. Then we did a craft. They made bunny masks. They got to color them and then I helped them glue on cotton foo the nose and mouth. Ella loved it and Easton was just happy to be given a crayon since we usually take them away from him (he still thinks they are something to eat!)
They had a lot of fun and then we got to look at books and sit at the fun small tables. Ella wasn't happy to leave without being able to take books home but I decided we can't have library books in our house while we try and pack and move because I don't want to lose any!

No comments: