We enjoyed decorating cookies so much the first time we decided to do it again. So last week for FHE we made our own pumpkin sugar cookies and frosted and decorated them. Ella really liked putting the candy on and if I hadn't helped her with the sprinkles I think she would have used the whole bottle! It was fun despite it being almost bedtime before we got started but it was still fun!
She was counting how many she has except she can't get past three so we have 1,2,3 at least three times over!
Her masterpiece once she ate all the candy off!
Love her smile!
I think this was the day before she found this headband we had put up and kept it on all day! She loves to carry her blanket around with her but I am not a fan of it so we try and put it up so she can't go get it off of her bed. She is good at excuses though because she will come out with it wrapped around her and she will claim she is cold even when it is scorching or she will say to us "I got this," all happy and proud of herself!

No comments:
Post a Comment