Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trouble

Easton discovered my containers in my kitchen and for the five seconds I turned around to stir dinner managed to pull the powdered sugar off the shelf and dumped it! He thought it was awesome! He was laughing and got really upset when we went to change him, like thanks guys for ruining all my fun!

He has learned a new word as well. I don't know who to blame Ella or myself. If I see him doing something he knows he shouldn't be doing all I have to say in Easton and he starts going "na, na, na, na, na. So sad that my 10 months old knows how to say NO already! Ella got in his face yesterday and pointed her figure at him and said "No Easton, my car," and before she could even finish, he was saying it back "na, na, na, na." Can't help but laugh at that one it was pretty funny he is already learning how to deal with her! He also likes to tackle her as well he is pretty good at pinning her down! She doesn't know what she is in for that is for sure!





No comments: