Last Wednesday our ward had their annual Chili Cook-off/Trunk or Treat. It turned out to be a really nice night weather wise! We had more people there then I had ever seen, lots of non-members and lots of less active! The missionaries were in heaven! We probably had double the trunks than we had last year it was awesome!
Easton and Ella really had no clue what was going on or why they were dressed funny! I found this idea on a blog a while back for Tinker Bell and Peter Pan. It didn't turn out as nice as I wanted but they still looked cute. I couldn't for the life of me find any sort of green leggings or tights for Easton so he looked a little more Robin Hood like than Peter Pan. I tried his hat on him about 30 min before we left and it didn't fit so I scrambled to add to it and so it turned out funny! I also ordered some stuff wings and a wand for Ella's costume but they didn't come in time, oh well now I have a Christmas present for her! Their costumes definitely looked homemade but I felt good that I accomplished something I set before myself!

We are going to enjoy our one Halloween we have left here in the South next year. It is nice to be able to not wear coats and be able to wear flip flops with our costume and not even get a chill!


A couple in our ward always gets their trailer and turns it into a hay ride! They take us around the neighborhood behind the church through some rather large homes and a lake! It was a fun 20 min ride even though
Easton's and Ella's faces says otherwise!

Andrew took Ella around to all the cars and she caught on rather quickly. She came running up to the car after saying "Mommy
Cany!"

Last year we won the best trunk award. This year we didn't even do anything but put out our chairs and hand out candy. I didn't have time to worry about it since I signed up to bring a couple things for dinner and then a day or so before Andrew informed me he signed me up for something as well, so I ended up taking three items!

She was in heaven with all her candy. She
immediately ate some
Reese's pieces and had a sucker opened before she even finished with those.

These are dark I am not a very good camera man!


Friends! Heather, Jen,
Larysa, and Me!

The Primary Presidency was in charge of the activity and they put this huge spider web up covering the whole gym! It was awesome! I didn't take this my friend did but like she said the picture doesn't do it justice!

This is Ella's best friend! Her name is Sydney or "
Idney" as Ella calls her! She is begging to let me have her come over and babysit Ella so we might take her up on that, we did have to warn her though that
Easton and Ella were a package deal so she would have to watch
Easton as well! She took Ella a few Sunday's ago during Sacrament meeting and Ella hardly moved - go figure! She also sat with me a few weeks ago while Andrew was out of town which was a huge help! She loves to take her to nursery and pick her up and Ella talks about her all week!
2 comments:
I think the Halloween Costumes are DARLING!!! Good Job Heather! It's always fun to think ... yep I made that, when someone comments on them.
Their costumes turned out really cute, good job!
Post a Comment