Sunday, October 16, 2011

Water Table

The weather has been really nice around here still! We have spent lots of time outside! The water table has been a huge hit the last few weeks with both Ella and East. Ella begs for it every morning, she can see it out the back door from her seat at the table. They both end up soaking wet but they have a blast for over an hour every time! I love that East is now big enough to play in it as well he loves it! Tomorrow may have to be our last day with it since we are going to have "the big cool down" as they keep saying around here!


I love how you can see the water splashing in this one!

Easton has learned how to drink it from the toys, nasty!




I love the splashing in this one as well. This kid loves water!
He walks around the table in circles trying to recover the toys Ella steals from him!





He was so serious about his playing!


1 comment:

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Our girls love the water table too! I'm glad your still able to enjoy it, thats awesome!