Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Family Pictures

Last Friday afternoon we went with our friends the Lants and swapped family photos. It worked out really well! We went up to the Memphis Botanic Gardens. I had never been before and was really impressed! It was beautiful. We even got a free 6 month pass since we are so poor, so we will be going back again! It was such a nice day to take pictures!










We blew this one up really big for our living room!














I really liked this one but notice Andrew's eyes. It was the only good one of the kids! If anyone knows how to eye swap or has a program to do it let me know!



Watch soon for the outtakes of our photo shoot because there are lots of those!


6 comments:

The Sullengers said...

They turned out super cute! I can mess around with that photo if you want! Just send it to me with the highest resolution you can!

Marissa said...

SO CUTE! Email me the picture plus a couple with his "good eyes" and I'll see what I can do. I have a student does really well with that kind of stuff.

Watt Family said...

Really cute! I love the one for your living room! And Heather your sweater is super cute- you look great!

Watt Family said...

These are great! You look great heather... the others too of course but you really look cute!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Those are some darling pictures! I love having family pictures done. Cute, cute, cute!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Those are some darling pictures! I love having family pictures done. Cute, cute, cute!