Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Snack Time

After naps we try to have a little snack. Easton thinks that it is great! The more food he gets in a day the better in his eyes! He totally knows what say cheese or smile for the camera means, I guess he is used to it now!

I literally took 10 pictures and this one her eyes were open more than the other 9! She is frustrating her eyes always close! My mom sent a package last week and this pumpkin hat was in it! Ella kept it by her side during her nap and then told me all about it when she got up and kept it on all night!

She tried Go Gurts for the first time a couple weeks ago as well and she loves them! She loves yogurt in general so I wasn't to surprised!




I love her little curls hanging out the back!

No comments: