Our little East is ten months old! I can't believe how fast time is going. He is starting to look like a little boy and not a baby anymore, makes me sad! He is always just so happy and mellow. I get a lot of comments on his calm nature. He does have his moments trust me! He is so cuddly and sweet. He is always resting his head on my shoulder. He loves to bounce I decided. Every time I go in to get him out of his crib he is standing up bouncing! I went in the other day to see if he was asleep since he had been in there a long time before he went to sleep and he was sitting up bouncing! He is such a ham! He loves to be anywhere Ella is and wants anything Ella has! She is starting to fight back and tell him "mine." He knows where her room is and practically bounces right out of my arms every morning in excitement waiting for me to open her door so he can see her. He puts everything in his mouth or sucks on everything. I can't sanitize shopping carts and highchairs in restaurants fast enough he finds a place and immediately sucks on it! He loves to eat and thinks anything put in the microwave is for him. He gets upset if it isn't! He figured out how to open our cupboards one day but I think he has forgotten that they are there because he hasn't tried again! We sure love him to pieces! He is sure fun to have around! We have decided that naps at church are a thing of the past as well. It is hard to get him to sleep he has to see everything that is going on and since half our ward tends to be in the hall at the same time it is impossible! 8 more months til nursery, but hey who is counting?
I hate it when good pictures turn out blurry! He loves the car when he actually gets a turn to touch it!
He is starting to climb something Ella really never has done, like climb in the wrong side of the car!
He loves to be on the couch and loves to try and nose dive on the side! I love his expressions in this one it explains his personality right there! He loves to scream too as he is demonstrating!

No comments:
Post a Comment