Monday, October 31, 2011

Family Picture Outtakes

It is not an easy feat to get two small kids to smile and look at the camera at the exact same time. If one was happy the other wasn't and so on. Although the people behind the camera were pretty entertaining :). I was really happy with how many really good pictures we got! Some of these are funny some are just of the kids playing between pictures.


Ella is definitely not going to be the leader type she is a follower. She loves to follow Garrett.


The next four pictures are of how quickly our bridge idea was taken down by Ella. Here she is trying to get up. Andrew and Easton still focused on saying cheese.


She is saying see ya later guys I am done with this and Easton is falling fast!
I think we have lost her for good!


Trying one last time to get a picture. She did not like this at all and I pulled her legs down to get her to lay and she hit her head so we were really done after that!


Finally I can run and play for a minute!





She was I believe laughing at Garrett who was playing peek a boo behind his mom taking the picture!

She was not happy to sit on the rock! Easton has the whatever attitude most of the time!

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

I think those are so fun, I am sure anyone who saw us thought we were pretty fun to watch :) I love how Easton just smiles all the time!