Sunday, January 15, 2012

Random Utah Pictures #2

I seemed to end up with a lot of random, no place for for them to go pictures from Utah. I think most of them are from the two weeks before Christmas and before Andrew flew back.
Ella watching while Katy filled the tree with water. She is Katy's shadow when she is around, she wants to be wherever she is and be doing what she is doing at all times!
Ella is fun to tickle and has lots of uncles and aunts to aid her in that!I just love my little boy even when he is up to no good, which is 95% of his day!I wish I could remember what he was laughing at in these two pictures!Ella has this strange thing where she loved to feel my dads face, weird I know but she loves her Papa! She loved to sit in his chair with him and get up and down and up and down. Easton just loved to go behind his chair and play peek-a-boo with him!
Ella loves pockets and I can convince her to get her jacket on usually by telling her it has pockets. She loves to put her hands in her pockets!

No comments: