This year for Christmas I really wanted to get Ella a Kitchen. We ended up not getting one because we had enough stuff for them for Christmas and it just wasn't in our budget. Last Friday we went out to dinner with a gift card we had gotten for Christmas and then decided to go to Target right by where we were eating. We were just wandering and I saw this kitchen with a clearance sticker thinking maybe it had been marked down a little. I looked at it and it had been so I told Andrew how much he thought it was, he wasn't even close. It was originally $100 but was marked down to $25 dollars so we bought it! It isn't the one I wanted but it will do for now and I decided it is the right size for our kids ages and size right now. They absolutely love it. Really I don't know why something so simple has to cost so much! The fun part was getting it home in our little Accord and we were way up in Memphis not even close to home. We had the double stroller in the trunk and this huge box now. We got the box to fit in the trunk and the stroller took the front seat, which left me in the back seat between the car seats. The kids thought it was great, I thought it was a little squishy but I am glad I fit! This fun new toy has kept them busy for hours this week, and I have ate about 50 fake hamburgers that Ella has made for me :)
It is so funny how kids pick up on things, Easton put something in the microwave closed it and then started hitting when the button are and making a beeping noise like he was heating something in the microwave, funny how they just know how things work!

No comments:
Post a Comment