Sunday, January 8, 2012

Grandma Duzett's house

The night of the First Presidency Christmas Devotional we went and watched it with my Grandparents. I had made a red velvet cookie from a recipe I had found on Pinterest and wanted to share with everyone so I wouldn't have to eat them all! The devotional was excellent and really puts the right tone in our lives for the Christmas Season. We enjoyed my Grandparents company. I miss going to their house. We used to go visit them every Sunday night growing up and play with our cousins. I hope that someday if we live close to family ever again that we will be able to go and spend time on Sunday nights at both my parents and Andrew's parents houses so that our kids can develop such fun memories.
Easton is just happy if you let him pound on the piano!
Ella warmed up to my Grandma that night and loved sitting on the stairs with her. She couldn't say grandma quite yet and this point and so she kept saying "bonners (which meant Grandma, Strange I know don't know where she got that one from) sit here" and would pat the stair for her to sit down.

When I was younger my cousins and I loved to play in this little spot at the bottom of their stairs. Ella and Easton have now decided it is a fun place to play as well and this is where we ended up sitting for a while!

No comments: