Sunday, January 15, 2012

Baby Shower

Since my sister Emily had her baby a month early we didn't get to have our family baby shower for her we were planning on doing a few days after he was born. So my Grandma and my little sister Katy and I put together one the week after Christmas for her. It was so simple yet fun. We got together and had a yummy lunch at my Grandparents and enjoyed one another's company. It was fun to just have all the girls together!
The little kids table, although the little kids aren't so little anymore so we bring the great grand kids to make up for it!
The adult table with my Grandma, aunts, cousins, mom, and sisters and of course Jack the man of the hour!Since we couldn't guess what he was going to weigh and look like and what not since he was already here we did predictions for later on down the road like what he wants to be when he is older and his favorite food and game. Then we took every ones picture with baby Jack and they are going in a book with the predictions and they are going to read them before he goes on his mission.
Then we opened presents. I got her a bib and little outfit for this spring. I had already given her, her gift after I got into town. I made her a baby blanket and got a little jacket for him as well. It was so fun to throw this shower for my sister! She waited a long time to become a mom and so she deserved to be showered with love!

No comments: