Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Look Who's Walking Too!!!

Easton finally has decided to take the plunge and walk! He isn't 100% yet but he is starting to walk more than crawl! He crawls if he is in a hurry or if he is trying to get away from Ella! He is so proud of himself every time too! He is getting so big to fast!


These are from this morning. It is in the 60's today, clear skies and just beautiful! We spent our morning at the park and enjoying it! It is nice after our tornado sirens and horizontal rain from Sunday night! Ella sat on the bench and said picture so that is what we did!

She was so excited to be outside! She just loved running around!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I found your blog! I think I had found it before but hadn't check it much. Oh my your kids are SO SO cute!

Tim and Heidi said...

Good job Easton! I'm excited for Logan to learn, but I'm not at the same time :) Sorry we missed seeing you again while you were here!