The day before Christmas Eve I went and helped Andrew's Mom and Sister make Kolaches. They are a pastry with a fruit center. They are delicious. They are a tradition in Andrew's family and they always make them every year for Christmas. It was a lot of fun to watch and learn how they are made and to make me appreciate all the work they put into them each year. It was an all day process which in the meantime the boys abandoned us and went to Cabellas. Easton was able to master going up the stairs this day at Andrew's Mom's. In the end I probably ate to many but they are so good and even better warm out of the oven. Thanks for teaching me!
I was the "filler" I put the filling in them all!
I was the "filler" I put the filling in them all!

1 comment:
I love traditions like that! How fun to learn how and to keep it going
Post a Comment