Christmas Eve was pretty laid back. I woke up early and starting baking and was in the kitchen until almost 2 that afternoon but in the end I had made lots of different fun treats. I never did get a picture of it all but I made funfetti cake bars, peanut butter kiss cookies, peppermint oreos, sugar cookies, and Andrew made Santa hats for me which were pretzels dipped half way into white chocolate and then dipped in red sugar crystals, they turned out really cute! I was tired by the time I was done! The peppermint oreos turned out amazing but were super rich!
That night we were with Andrew's family. We had such a relaxing evening. We enjoyed dinner, snacking, playing games, talking, and his sister Anna bought a Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory for dessert! It was so good and rich! I am lucky I didn't gain ten pounds just on Christmas Eve! We apparently enjoyed ourselves a little to much we only took two pictures the whole night!
Ella and Anna! Ella loves Anna and still asks where she is every time we are in the car.

No comments:
Post a Comment