Every year we always get to open one gift on Christmas Eve, always pajamas! This year my mom decided to make all the grand kids matching pajamas as well. They turned out really cute and Ella calls them her Grandma jammies. I was happy to not have to find any! This is the first year I didn't get any but I told Andrew I didn't need any this year and he actually listened!

Apparently I was more excited than East to open them!

Ella loved it all having a present to open, actually opening it, and the end result, new
jammies!

Easton was so tired and done!

We wish we could have gotten one with
Jocey and Tyler since theirs were the same as Ella and
Eastons! Jack was doing pretty good having to sit next to these two!

Then he realized who was next to him! Actually if I remember right he was way past due to eat so he had every right to scream!

Ella always has to have her legs crossed.

And we finally got a smile out of each of them!

I remember the day when the girls far outnumbered the boys in my mom's family. Now it seems like the boys are starting to take over!

No comments:
Post a Comment