Christmas morning came really early for us. My little siblings still think it is fun to get up before the sun so at 6:15 they woke us all up! I secretly was really excited because this was the first year that Ella and sort of Easton kind of knew what was going on. Ella knew someone had left presents while she was in bed! It is amazing how having little ones has changed me, I almost forgot to open my gifts and have Andrew open his because I was so excited about the kids and what we got for them!
We decided to get them this car ramp as a gift for both of them from Santa. To say they love it is an understatement but they have definitely made it worth it! It was fun getting it home but we managed!

She wasn't quite sure why we woke her up and it was dark outside still but she was excited!

The nice part about this toy is it came with lots of cars and they got some more as well and it has two different ramps so it is easy for them to share!

We saw this doll and knew Ella would love it. She loves Tangled, "tenar" as she calls it. She loves the doll but the hair is getting Tangled! I was excited to get it for her as well because I had saved gift cards I got throughout the year from Target from buying various things and they give you a free gift card with purchase like diapers, we buy plenty of those! I had saved enough to get them each a gift and so Ella got this doll. I have already started saving them again for next Christmas since they had another diaper offer this week!

Ella loves to empty bags and refill them just like last year and so I knew she would love her stocking. She loved finding all her favorite treats and a few fun little things!

We gave Easton the same truck I had given him for his birthday but we had never opened it up and so we gave it to him again and he loves it. He is all boy, truck noises and all!

He was excited to go through his stocking and find treats as well!


My Dad, Spencer, and Easton

All ready for church! At the beginning of the month I did a little side job and earned myself a little money so I was able to buy myself a new Christmas dress and Easton a new vest. Every body else's clothes I already had months ago!

Easton was so tired and he had already had a nap!

Ella was so tired she was acting goofy!


After church we went to Andrew's mom's house for the afternoon. We exchanged gifts and had a lovely lunch! His family spoiled us and our kids! Thank you isn't enough for all they have done for us! We got to spend so much time with them this trip and I am glad our kids got to know their cousins better.


After we left his family we went to my Uncle Todd's house for more food and present opening. We had a good time playing games and talking.
Ella and East were so tired and Andrew was so nice to chase them around most of the night!

My cousin Molly and I. We still exchange gifts and she got me some really cute winter salt and pepper shakers!

Molly's little girl Dahlia and Easton, they are a month apart and they had lots of fun opening and closing the cupboards and the swinging door!


My cousin Andrea has a little boy a month younger than East so there are three are all within two months apart and so we tried to get a picture of the three of them together and it was impossible. It was fun to see how crazy one year olds are! Even Hannah is almost 4 was having a hard time getting them to cooperate!

It was fun to see each of their personalities one trying to get off the couch, one trying to bounce, and so on!

Earlier in the month we helped my Grandma tie a quilt for my Grandpa and he was really surprised! It turned out really nice and was fun to watch him open it! Now he just needs to get better so he can go home and use it. He has been in the hospital this week and gave a quite a scare the other day after some complications from surgery. He can use all the prayers he can get right now!

It was such an amazing Christmas and we felt so blessed. We were so thankful to be able to spend so much time with our families. Our families spoiled us in so many ways and made us feel so loved! It is truly a blessing to have such amazing families who love us and care for us so much! We are thankful for our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and for his birth and grateful we could celebrate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment