The end of February we took the YW ice skating. We had such a fun time. I love activities like this it really brings the girls together and helps them bond! We laughed so hard and really got some girls to stretch their limits! I love working with these girls!
Cute Mikayle in the middle would not leave the wall but these two managed to get her to go around with them a few times!
Donnell and Eva
Afterwards we treated the girls to ice cream cones at Pace's. We had way to much fun and laughed until we cried! We got the girls home really late but they were having so much fun it was hard to get them to go!
They wanted to see how many straws they could drink out of at one time, it was actually quite hard they said!
Donell....Eva stole my phone and took lovely selfies of her and Donell that I found after I got home!
Biffy tried the straw trick first it was really funny to watch!

No comments:
Post a Comment