Monday, March 14, 2016

Addie's Birthday Parties!!

We had two parties for Addie one with my family and then later in the week with Andrew's family. The night of her birthday Andrew had to work until 6:30ish well he didn't leave until 7:30!! I had just planned on some light snacks and cake and ice cream since it was going to be later. My awesome visiting teacher showed up at 6 and washed all my dishes and cleaned up my kitchen and helped my kids decorate and helped me with some other stuff! She is amazing and I am so thankful to her! Andrew finally made it and we got around to partying! We had her open presents! She was in heaven! I had a Minnie Mouse theme for her! She was in love! 

Minnie Mouse Panties!!! Now we should buckle down and use them!
So the day before her birthday I was wandering targets back aisles and found this cute Minnie Mouse blanket and it was 70% off, so I got it for under four bucks! She absolutely loves it!



I found these cute frozen toys and they have been a big hit too! She also got a quilt from my mom, some money, a cash register, a singing minnie, a Minnie memory game, and we gave her a cozy coupe shopping cart! 
I tried to do a Minnie mouse cake but my frosting went funky! It was like melting, I think the butter may have been to soft! So it was just running off and by the time we went to sing it looked horrid!





For her party with Andrew's family we went to Goodwood BBQ with two of his sisters and their spouses. We had a great night and yummy food! Addie was spoiled once again and got a Minnie purse with accesories, a little kitchen, and an Olaf! She was in heaven! It was a great night!

No comments: