Monday, March 21, 2016

Mini Cheer

The first week of February Ella did Mini Cheer at the local high school! Our Bishops daughter cheers there and I had asked her to tell me when they did it because Ella has loved doing it in the past! She called me a couple weeks before and told me about it and luckily it was a good weekend! I recruited one of Ella's little friends from her class to do it with her! They had one afternoon where they learned everything. The had planned on about 50 to 75 girls and they ended up with 200! It was completely crazy! Ella's friend was also still 5 and Ella was 6 which meant different groups but they let her move up with Ella! The following Friday they performed at halftime of the basketball game. We got there before the game and weren't left with really any seats but we managed to find some in the balcony and had a pretty good view! It was fun to watch her dance!




It was really crazy and I think to many kids but it turned out well for being so crazy!





Ella's friend Kinzie got to be the one and only flier for the entire thing. I asked her mom if she had told her and she had no idea until she saw her in the air! I had taken Kinz home from practice and she had told me but I totally forgot to mention it to her mom! 
Kinzie and Ella! 
My parents came up to watch her dance and afterwards we went out and got some Mexican food! It was such a fun night!

No comments: