Thursday, March 24, 2016

Beauty and the Beast

Last weekend Ella and I got to go to the High School to see Beauty and the Beast together. She constantly talks about how much fun she had last year when we went to Cinderella and wanted to know when we could do something like that again. I was excited for this to come up! We had 6 or 7 youth in our ward in it so it was really fun to go see! Also the girl who played Belle, her older sister was my tent mate and in young women's with me but she just moved out of our ward!  She knew all the kids in our ward that were in it and would see them and tell me who she would see! She was on cloud nine!! I love doing fun stuff with her like this!

Afterwards we went to Pace's and got rainbow ices. They are slushies with frozen yogurt in the middle. She got her favorite tiger's blood and I got peach! If you have ever had a Pace juice bar popsicle thing this is their little restaurant they have burgers and fries and all sorts of yummy treats! It was a fun night with my cute girl that is growing up way to fast!!!

No comments: