Our sweet Addie Girl turned two on January 27th. She is kind of a little pill that day. I tried four times to get a cute picture of her and she was not having it! She must be two!! I honestly cannot believe she is two. I feel like she was just born and yet feel like she has been with us forever! She is the sweetest thing. At two she is fiesty! She loves Minnie Mouse, owls, birdies, books, shoes, candy, oranges, milk, and waving to dad as he leaves for work. She still absolutely hates getting dressed, she screams at the top of her lungs when someone tries to take something from her, she is a little chatter box! She says thank you for everything which is so sweet, she will also say I love you too when you tell her you love her. She loves to sing songs she has done in Nursery. She has a new trick that if she doesn't get her way or gets mad she kicks her shoes off and they have been known to fly and hit me while I am driving. She is very spoiled and she knows it and knows how to work it! We have kind of made her that way :)!! She loves her muslin blankets but has a special attachment to the one with birdies, she usually has it wrapped around herself while she sleeps and always has one corner of it in the palm of her hand! She has lots of Grandma's at church. They all used to fight over who got her during church but since she goes to nursery now they can't! She has a couple of them wrapped around her finger. Our neighbor Lisa has Addie to believe that she can't go to nursery until she gets her M&M's, they truly love each other! I love this girl so much and can't imagine life without her! I can't believe she is 2 and she is turning into quite the little girl and I love her!!
She loves birthdays! She still thinks it is her birthday two months later!! She knew just what to do with those presents!!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Addie! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment