Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Andrew's Birthday

Andrew's birthday was March 3rd. I have really failed the last couple of years when it comes to his birthday! Two years ago I had a newborn and just wasn't really doing anything but surviving and then last year we all had the flu the week leading up to his birthday and then he got it the night before! I really wanted to make this one special! His first gift he got for the day the UPS Man was nice enough to deliver just in time before we left town! I went to pick up Ella from school and told him if he beat me home he couldn't go inside! I got home and we surprised him with a smoker! My friend Cara had just got one when I was at her house in November and thought that would be perfect for Andrew! He loves it!
After we surprised him I went and got my hair done (he is so nice to let me do this on his birthday but he is never home for me to go!) I got home and he had the car loaded! We got in and headed to St George for the weekend! We had been trying all winter to find a time to go down and about a month before I found a listing for a house big enough for all of my family and it ended up being about half the price of a hotel per night per family. It was awesome!! We got to St George at about 8:30 and got to work on a party! I had made Tres Leches the night before. We sang to him and enjoyed our cake while he opened presents! 



This picture is out of order but that morning he took Easton to the driving range and they hit some balls together! Easton loved it!

He got some money from my family, I got him a game, some wood chips for his smoker, a few new shirts, a new U of U sweater, a bigger version of the Eye book by Dr Seuss, and a model eye ball! He was pretty excited about his eye ball! 





No comments: