Thursday, March 24, 2016

Apples

One morning while I was picking up the kitchen and vacuuming Addie made her way to the counter and found the apple Andrew had left on the counter before he left for work! She was so excited she has wanted to get her hands on a whole apple for a long time! I thought she had a problem with apples but I think we are good so I am less cautious now! She sat and ate that thing while I worked around her! She ate most of it but was mad when I took it from her so we could go get Ella from school! I love this little girl!!

Cheese!! With a mouth full of apple!

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

Nolan loves apples and always wants the whole apple! He rarely eats the whole apple and gets so mad if I cut it up.