Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Halloween

This Halloween was probably one of my favorites. We were excited to be in our house and actually have trick or treaters! It was a nice 70 degrees out while they were out and about and just really pleasant night. I handed out candy while Andrew took them all and my neighbor came over and chatted for about 30 minutes. It was such a fun night!







I went inside for a minute and looked out back at the sun setting and it was so pretty!

Later I found Addie over at the bucket of candy kneeling up to it and taking pieces out and trying them and then throwing them on the floor. She knows what is up!


She was a bee for Halloween and I pulled out a bib to feed her and then noticed what it said...




1 comment:

Lant Family said...

I'm jealous your weather was so nice, it was absolutely freezing here! Your kids are so cute in their costumes!