Sunday, November 16, 2014

Random

Some random pictures off my phone....
The kids fight over who gets to take a bath with Addie, some days no one does but Easton is so cute with her, they were looking at their reflections in the drain and laughing, it was so cute!
The first time I noticed her standing for real, like the middle of October!
We got "booed" not once but twice. The first night we got a bag of Halloween candy. We never put our sign in the window so we got it again the next night and I am glad we did. These were so yummy! I know exactly which neighbor they came from! We are terrible and never "booed' anyone back but we had a lot going on that week and didn't spend a whole lot of time at home due to spending time with my sister who had just lost her sweet baby girl. Next year I intend to get it going before anyone else to make up for it!



We got my sister and her husband after their loss, an edible arrangement and it came with this awesome balloon :)

Addie and Uncle Spencer's hat

A couple weekends ago our niece Lindsay was baptized. Andrew had to work but I took the kids (and got lost making us late). It was so neat to see her baptized by our brother in law Daniel. It was the first baptism he has ever performed and he did a great job!
Grumpy Ella didn't want to take a picture!

No comments: