Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cinderella

After our pedicures Andrew came and got the other kids and Ella and I headed to Cinderella. The high school by my Grandma's was putting it on. I had gotten our tickets the week before so we were on the 2nd row with no one beside us. They were the perfect seats! We took a few treats and enjoyed the show. There were some other girls her age next to us and they didn't stay still for longer than 10 minutes and played musical chairs the whole show, Ella on the other hand sat there and took it all in. She loved it! She wanted to know everyone's name both their real name and their name in the play. It was such a fun night with my little girl!

Afterwards we were really hungry, it was past 9, so we headed to dinner. We went to Pizzeria Limone a favorite of mine. I had the yummy Viola pizza which has blackberries on it! We were so hungry, it tasted so good!

No comments: