Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dentist

We took the kids to the dentist the first part of September, I just found these on Andrew's phone. They had never had a check-up and since we finally have dental insurance (ok we've had it for over a year, kind of slow here), we decided to take them in. They did really well getting their x-rays and then their teeth cleaned. They both had perfect teeth! They love to brush their teeth and would do it 10 times a day if I let them :). Ella's x-rays showed her permanent teeth have moved up and so she should loose a tooth probably in a year. We are so glad we finally were able to get them in! Then two weeks later we got a bill for over $200! The lovely insurance company had taken them off our plan but didn't tell us so we got it all straightened out and they paid it for us!


Ella thought it was the best, she got to watch a show!


I wouldn't be surprised if Easton was a dentist someday, he is obsessed with teeth and mouths, he has been since he was 1!





No comments: