Friday, November 14, 2014

Zoo

All the schools around here had fall break the middle of October. My mom wanted to do something fun so we headed to the Zoo! My sister and I went in together and got a pass! I am excited to have a pass again, we used ours in Memphis so much. When I told Ella and Easton we were going to the Zoo they got so excited, Ella said are you for real! She told me she has missed the zoo! It was such a nice day but busy!
These kids love Uncle Spencer!

The lions started wrestling while we were standing there!

It was there at the zoo where we discovered Addie's first tooth! I never would have known she didn't complain!



She was so excited to see the elephants!

We rode the train! The best part of our pass is free unlimited rides!


No comments: