Sunday, November 16, 2014

9 Months

Getting pictures in becoming really hard these days! She is so busy and won't sit still for anything. She puts everything in her mouth and I had to go fishing for stuff all the time! She turned 9 months the last week of October. This month was such a busy month! October 17th was a busy day for her. She had her first trip to the Zoo, she got her first tooth on the bottom right, and she stood up to something. She got her second tooth on the bottom left almost a week later on October 23rd! I always hate when they get teeth because it starts to transform their look, but those two teeth are so cute! She is such a sweet baby and has been such a happy and wonderful blessing in our home!




Her outfit is really started to fit her really well! I can't believe it used to drown her!


I have no time for this nonsense, Mom!


The bow about to come off!




No comments: