The last Sunday in October was our primary program. It was really well put together! I was so excited to watch Easton for the first time. He did get a little wiggly toward the end but he did his part perfectly! Ella had the last part of the program and was excited to be able to end it.
Ella's part was: I love my family and I am grateful that I can live with them forever
Easton's part was: My family like to play games together
After church we took a drive up past Morgan and through Park City to see the fall colors, a lot which had changed but it was still pretty. We drove to my parents for dinner and the kids played in my sisters yard in their leaf pile!

1 comment:
I love all your fun updates. Easton's face in the first picture is so cute. The sugar cookies look so good! I miss the zoo too. We don't go nearly as often as we went while living in Memphis. I miss that zoo, it was so easily accessibly and the parking was close and easy.
Post a Comment