Our ward had a trunk or treat the Wednesday before Halloween. I always thought the trunk or treats in Mississippi were crazy but this one takes the cake! It was down right chaotic! We got there late because we had to wait for Andrew to come get us thanks to a flat tire I got on my way home that day, not sure how I got my car home I knew something was wrong about 5 miles away and it finally became flat when I pulled into our circle! We ate our soup I had made for the party at home while we waited for Andrew to come and then went just in time, they started the trunk or treating about 10 minutes after we arrived! The kids loved it!
One of the counselors in the bishopric was the best, he put on a buzz light year costume and all the kids were so enamored! He was so cute and gave Easton a high five, Easton was in shock!

No comments:
Post a Comment