Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Andrews phone

I always forget about Andrew's phone when I upload pictures! 

Outside the Ogden Temple after our tour!
Inside the tent outside the Ogden temple!

Another Football Game picture!
Easton has the best facial expressions, our family pictures are hilarious!
Whatever Easton does Ella has to do....

Andrew really wanted a Sunday nap but Easton wouldn't leave him alone so he took matters into his own hands and they both ended up crashed!

He loves to show us his muscles!
The end of September we celebrated Andrew's mom's birthday!
My mom has these foam puzzle blocks and Easton loves to make different maps!


This girl loves the bath! She books it into the bathroom when she hears the water!


Our pumpkins after we carved them!

We traded in our van a couple weeks ago. I didn't think I was as attached to it as I was. It was a little emotional to drive away. It was only 5 years old but really wasn't driving all that well and really a car as new as that we really didn't want to keep putting money into, we had just put a bunch into it and things still weren't all that great. I really liked it but it really felt like and was a ticking time bomb. We got a Yukon XL, the silver one in the background.
This girl already has an attachment to phones, we are in trouble!

No comments: