Saturday, August 20, 2011

This week....

The weather has gotten so much better the last couple of weeks. It is still hot but it is bearable to be outside for a bit.
I found these sidewalk paints at Kroger in their summer clearance and thought they would be fun, plus they said washable so Ella could use them and not ruin her clothes! She loved them! I had to drag her in the house almost two hours later so I could make dinner. She sees them every time we walk into the garage to leave and throws a fit because that is what she wants to do!

I made Easton stay in the stroller for the first little bit!











They both have such cheesy grins in these pictures!

Then we let him free and he was ok until he ate the chalk!





This is Ella's beach hat!



Sitting together again! Easton is obsessed with this sippy cup. He loves it! He especially loved it once he figured out that something was in it and he could get it out!




One of Easton's front teeth popped through last night, that explains the chewing on everything, the gate being a favorite!


No comments: