Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Porch

Ella loves to go outside and sit on our porch. She has now started patting the stair and saying she wants Easton next to her. So this night I sat him down and she looked up and me and said cheese, which means take my picture please. I guess she is starting to get used to it! They were being so cute together so Andrew ran and got the camera!

She loves to get in his face and give him hugs which he in return pulls her hair, it is truly a lovely thing!

Be afraid Easton, be very afraid!




Earlier that day we had gone shopping and I found Easton those new shoes! They were 5 bucks and so cute so I couldn't pass them up, kids shoes are so dang expensive so I was happy to find a deal! He may start using them soon he is in to big of a hurry to grow up!


1 comment:

Lant Family said...

Those are so cute. Easton looks so grown up sitting there with Ella!