Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ella's Bed

Memorial Weekend we bought Ella a mattress and Andrew started putting a bed together! Some friends of ours made this bed for their daughter and I loved it! It took Andrew longer then it should have (that is the perfectionist in him) but once it was put together it was perfect! She slept on it for two nights then we went to Utah for a month! She has done really well in it and I think she is scared to get out of it. She climbs in and out of it all day but does really well at night and at nap time not getting out. She was a little younger then most to already be in a bed but it was a lot better then I thought it would be. Thanks to the Watts for letting us use their tools since ours are 1600 miles away!


Waiting for the paint to dry!



All ready to go!




She wasn't sure what to think the first night!



She still sleeps all over the place but she luckily has a rail to help her stay on the bed.



I am sure Easton was super happy to be out of the pack and play. He bent the board in it! He actually seemed to have slept better that night.


We love that he finally can have his own bed!



While we were in Utah my mom and Grandma helped me make a quilt for her bed. When I say helped I mean did most of it for me. They put it on and I tied a row and then I went to dinner with some friends. I came back and it was over half done! My Mom bound it for me. It turned out really cute and I finally put it on her bed this week! It is so hot there really isn't a need for it!




She wanted a picture on her bed and with Easton


She always has him in a choke hold - or a hug in her words!


2 comments:

Marissa said...

You are such a great blogger!!!! And I love that quilt! Your little babies are growing too fast. Ella as always is adorable and that little Easton is so freakin cute! I love his grin. Glad you had a good birthday! Sorry you didn't get anything but a text from me...and that's the pits that Andrew has school and stuff all day. Bummer! Love you! Glad all is well down south.

The Sullengers said...

That turned out so good! I love it!