One of the main reasons we were in Nauvoo was that my parents and three younger siblings were in the Nauvoo Pageant. The first week they learn it and work at the fair and the second week they do missionary work during the fair and perform in the pageant!
My little sister Sarah got to carry a flag in the parade they have that starts the pageant off each night. They followed behind the bag-pipe band!

This is the beginning when they are all getting off the ships and greeting one another. My dad is the one with his arm in the air!

Two little sisters in the middle and front

My mom and little brother in this one dancing!

Spencer dancing




This part is one of my favorites. I love when the
Nauvoo temple lights up in the background!


We went the last night they were in the pageant and Ella and
Jocey were so happy to get to sit by each other! I was happy that I had suckers to keep her happy!

Uncle Brent and the girls!

The last night of the Pageant it was so hot! It had actually been really nice and cool the whole time! They were so hot after it was over but were nice enough to smile while Andrew took their picture! I don't know how the pioneers did it wearing so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment