A few weeks ago we found this slide on clearance and we had been looking for one so we snatched it! Ella loves it! It is nice to have something different for her to play with!
She wasn't happy when I told her to come get in the bath and get dressed, so when we were done she ran right back over to it!
I had been trying to find a Cozy Coupe car for my kids for a while, ever since Ella played with the one and my moms house for hours this summer! I just didn't really want to (and couldn't really afford to) dish out the fifty to sixty bucks! Well yesterday morning I decided to go to a consignment sale and I found one! I was excited. It is practically new and it was $25! A much better deal! Andrew wonders why people buy things like this for their kids because it hardly looks like it has been used. It has become the new favorite and Ella has spent the last two days getting in and out of it! She is learning to share with Easton as well! She wasn't all that excited when we made her get out so Easton could ride in it!
We have been using the carts with cars at the store lately so he knew what to do, grab the wheel and spin it!
Looks like we don't need to buy any Christmas presents now!

No comments:
Post a Comment