Friday, August 12, 2011

Girls Nights

This was from way back before we left! Like May 31st I think? Anyways we have a monthly FHE group and we get together at each others houses and put together a lesson. Usually we just have a little treat at someone's house but this night it was at my house and Cara suggested we go to Gracie Blue, a new frozen yogurt place nearby that is yummy! Plus it was double punch day! So after we put it together we went and got some yogurt! It is really good!

Cara, Luna, Susan, Kate, Me, and Heather

The night after we got back from our long trip my friend Cara had one last goodbye girls night! She moved at the end of that week and we miss her and her family! Thanks Cara for waiting for me to get back to do this! We went and got Sushi and it was really good! I got a roll with Salmon and Avocado, then deep fried. It was good, can't go wrong with fried! I also tried some of their fried rice which I think is some of the best I have ever had, I told Andrew we have to go back! We asked our server to take our picture, she claimed it turned out rather well, I guess cutting off someone (me) makes a picture better!

Clockwise: Larysa, Me, Lisa, Heather, Ashley, Cara, Elise, and Monica!
We made her take another of us outside, except Monica had left!


This was another one of our FHE Groups, but it was Cara's last one so we took a picture. Heather and I went and worked out after!


2 comments:

Lant Family said...

That seriously was some good fried rice. I want to go back someday!

The Sullengers said...

And good sushi - thanks for being a great friend and coming and doing things with me!