Saturday, August 20, 2011

Birthday Weekend!!!

Last Friday was my birthday. I usually have a lot of expectations for my birthday but this year was definitely a lot different then it has ever been! Andrew's longest days this summer semester were Fridays which meant he had to be in the clinic all day! It was fine my kids and I had lunch together and they each slept 3 hrs that afternoon! Andrew got some of our friends to watch our kids so I went and dropped them off when he was on his way home! Needless to say his longest day of the entire semester just happened to be my birthday. I was a little annoyed for the first little bit when we got to dinner but I relaxed quickly! We were able to go to Texas Roadhouse! It was really good and was nice to eat in peace!


The next day we went to a free showing of the new Dinosaur Train movie that comes out next week. It was crowded but Ella actually enjoyed it! That night we were able to go to a Redbirds Baseball game with some friends! The weather was really nice and they even had fireworks after!








My friend Heather brought me this yummy treat on my birthday! Thank You Heather it was so good!




Sunday we had our friends the Heiners over for dinner. They moved away today and so I thought it would be easier if she didn't have to cook dinner, I know how it is when you are moving it is hard to get dinner done! Thanks for coming and eating with us!

Andrew made a cake for me on Sunday. I had requested something a little bit different but this one turned out great! Ella helped me blow out the candles!





The Heiner Family



Brittany and I were in the Primary Presidency together for about a year and a half, so we got to know each other quite well! Good luck in Utah and Colorado!









I had a great birthday! Thanks for all the calls, texts, messages, cards, and presents! Andrew surprised me with a sewing machine! I also ordered a new swimsuit for our trip. He also got me a book on sewing and a gift card to JoAnns! I ordered myself some earrings earlier in the week as well! He also put up a dozen paper roses all over the house with different messages on them! He really knows how to make me feel loved!

No comments: