A little break from our trip posts although it is my goal to get them done this week I took way to many pictures!
I can't believe it every month when my kids are a month older and the same holds true this month I cannot believe Easton is 8 Months old! He is into EVERYTHING!!! He follows Ella around all day and loves that he can! He knows right where the toys are and heads there if he gets bored wherever he is! He loves to eat and eats solid food twice a day and nurses 4 times a day! He has two teeth on the bottom and has two top teeth pop in this week but not the middle ones the ones on the side, so his new nickname is now fangs! He is so fun to have around and is the happiest person when we wakes up unlike his sister! We love you East!
This is what he was doing when I went to get him up from his nap this morning! Time to lower the crib! He is going to be trouble! Later this morning he was found two steps up on our stairs! Ella never cared about the stairs until about two months ago!

1 comment:
Oh, he is so stinking cute! I can't believe he is already 8 months!!
Post a Comment