Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we were together with Andrew's family! It was the first time in about 6 years since we were all together for Thanksgiving. We hosted at our house this year! We had such a nice day and the weather was so nice the kids got to run outside and ride bikes for a little bit! We have so much to be thankful for this year and we are so grateful to spend time with our family this year!





She was done!
Andrew hung our first pictures on our wall that morning! I love how it turned out! 
A little pre-dinner snacking! 
Dinner all ready to go! It came together so well and every one's contributions were perfect! We had such a nice meal! I really felt like I hardly did anything! 



After everyone had gone home! Andrew wanted to have a picture of his beard he grew all month! He shaved it the next morning! It was starting to bug him!

1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

How fun to host! And the blessed sign looks so good on the wall!