I cannot believe my Easton is 4! He has grown up so much this last year! He is such a joy to have in our home! I am so thankful he came so close after Ella, I truly believe it was what was supposed to be and I don't regret it at all! I love having them so close together! They can be each other's best friend one minute and worst enemy the next! Easton has the most tender heart and is very emotional but he is all boy! He has the biggest hands and mouth and feet! He loves cars, trucks, planes, helicopters, and trains! He is really good and playing by himself and staying busy! He is my little buddy while Ella is at school and thinks that now he is 4 that it is time for him to go, I just don't want to let him yet! I took him in for his yearly checkup and he grew a ton. He weighs 35 lbs 6 oz and is 40 1/2 inches tall. So he weighs a pound more than Ella but is an inch shorter! Since March he grew almost 3 inches! He also got his Kindergarten shots with Ella! I figured it would be easier to do them at the same time!
On his birthday we got up and had some German Pancakes per his request! Then he opened up a gift with his plane shirt in it to wear that day!
While we waited for the party guests to arrive he crashed on the couch! I love this boy and his love of naps! He will tell me he is tired and go and lay in his bed and sleep! He would nap daily if I let him but I can't or he is up every night past 11!
For dinner we had pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, and orange juice! He was on a breakfast food kick this year! Then he opened presents from everyone!
A new helicopter from Jack!
A fun new fire truck from Katy and Kyle!
What he waited all day to open, a Ninja Turtle car! He wanted this so bad and I had him convinced I hadn't bought it!
New pajama pants just like dads! He really wanted red plaid pajamas with a drawstring just like Andrew's! He loves to match and be like his dad!
Going the rounds giving everyone Thank you hugs!
By his birthday we are kind of tired of cake so I made an eclair cake! It turned out really good!





No comments:
Post a Comment