The morning of Ella's birthday we got up and made her some pancakes! She loves pancakes, she says they are her favorite food!
I let her take a bubble bath in my big bath that morning!
I took her in for her 5 year check up last week! She is still my small child but she is perfect! She weighs 34 lbs and 8 oz and is 41 1/2 inches! She got her kindergarten shots as well! The doctor said she seems to have slowed down in her growth but it isn't anything to be concerned about!
We spent the day hanging out and I let Ella pick a movie to watch during quiet time. After Andrew got home from work we went to Chick-fil-a. That is what she requested. On our way to dinner we went past krispy kremes and they had their hot light on so we went in and had a donut! We then bought a box and headed to dinner! The kids thought we were the best parents for letting them have a donut before dinner! After we got home she opened presents and we sang to her again with our donuts!
Having Ella's birthday and his cousin Jack's within two days is really hard on Easton so I try to give him something small, this year he got a new plane!
Easton picked these shoes out for Ella!
We got her a new lego set!
Anna dress!

No comments:
Post a Comment