Addie I'm pretty sure has more pictures between birth and one than the other two due to having a phone to take pictures on!
She loves to stand up and will find anything she can stand to, until this day she stood up and acted like she was dying standing there and freaked out!
The kids and I went to Wendy's a couple weeks ago for lunch. I had been driving around all morning while Ella was at school trying to get all my errands run. Some days it is just easier to get lunch than to go home and eat and then leave again! Addie therefore hadn't really had her morning nap and every time she would fall asleep in the car I would wake her up to get her out again! When I went into Wendy's she crashed in my arms as I ordered and slept the whole time we ate! She looked so sweet while she was sleeping!
Then she woke up and was so snugly and sweet!
Her favorite thing to do is drop her food usually cheerios on the floor and then when I get her down it is the first thing she heads for to eat! Good thing I mop and sweep so much!
She loves to go over to the back door and bang on it and stand up to it and lick it! I can't keep those windows clean!














No comments:
Post a Comment