The day after Thanksgiving Andrew by some miracle had the day off! I was pretty excited he did so I could shop! I got up early and took Addie shopping with me all day! We had fun with all my sisters and finished off with lunch at the Habit Burger! It was so nice to have a little break! Andrew had Ella and Easton all day! He took them to see Big Hero 6! Then he treated them to McDonald's! It was a great day for all! At the end we drove home and Ella had been complaining for a couple hours that her eye was bugging her and that it hurt! It was really concerning to him because she wouldn't stop crying. I was worried it was pink eye and wasn't very happy because they had been to McDonald's earlier and played and I knew she had to of picked it up there! Well he took her in to his office in Ogden and ran some tests on her and looked at it. It turned out to be an ulcer on her cornea. It was actually pretty big. He gave her some drops to kind of numb the pain and on the way home picked up a prescription steroid for it. She went right to sleep when they got home! I was just glad it wasn't pink eye! The next morning we took Andrew into work and he took another look at it. It looked about the same but it wasn't bugging her as much! She was so good to let us put the drops in a few times a day! I took her up to his Ogden office on Tuesday and he checked her out during his lunch and it had pretty much healed and he hopes there is minimal scarring! That million dollar education finally paid off!
Sunday, December 14, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Oh Sad! Corneal Ulcers are no fun! I'm glad she is doing better and it is all healed up! Yay for Daddy!
Post a Comment