Last Saturday we went to the Festival of Trees! I love to go every year! It is amazing the trees people decorate! This year we went the last two hours they were open! We tried to get there earlier but our food at dinner took a really long time to get to us!
There were a few trees this year we wanted to see. One of them was this one for my mom's neighbor. He was a firefighter for Murray City and died while on a anniversary trip with his wife in Hawaii this summer! He was so young and it has been hard for everyone! It was pretty emotional for all of us to see his tree!
The next tree I wanted to see was my friend Marissa's tree. She helped put it together for some friends of hers that lost a little baby boy last year. She is the kindest most selfless person I know!
I saw this quiet book and really want one!
A lady that used to be in my parents ward put together this really cute Candy land tree!









2 comments:
You're so sweet. I learned everything I know from you! Thanks for keeping your blog so up to date even though it makes me miss you even more. I wish I was better updating mine...maybe 2015? LOVE YOU!
You're so sweet. I learned everything I know from you! Thanks for keeping your blog so up to date even though it makes me miss you even more. I wish I was better updating mine...maybe 2015? LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment