Monday, February 6, 2012

Daddy

Daddy time around here is sparse due to boards coming up in a mere 6 weeks (who's counting!) so when we see him we take advantage of the time. A few days last week before we had to go to Utah I had a few nights that I had things to be at so that left the three of them to play! I found these on my camera a few days later.
They made a tent, Andrew said that Easton kept pulling it down he doesn't get it yet I guess but they did have a lot of fun which is all that matters!
I came home another night and they were all cuddled up on the couch watching a movie both with their blankets.

2 comments:

Tim and Heidi said...

We're like that with our Daddy time too. With Tim working two jobs the time with him doesn't come around that often!

The Sullengers said...

Awe...love daddy time with my kids! Ella's hair has gotten more red no?